How is the weather in your area?
Are you suffering from winter chills? Today I have the perfect recipe to warm you up!
How does a Crock Pot Caramel Latte sound?
Hopefully you are nodding your head and saying it sounds absolutely amazing
This Crock Pot Caramel Latte Recipe is perfect for cold chilly day or well any day you need a sweet pick me up.
The Crock Pot does all the work and you get an amazing treat.
Crock Pot Caramel Latte
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup half and half cream
1/3 cup caramel sundae syrup
3 cups hot freshly brewed double strength coffee
1. Combine brown sugar, milk, cream and caramel syrup in crock pot.
2. Cook on high for 2 hours until hot and sugar has dissolved
3. Stir in coffee
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup half and half cream
- ⅓ cup caramel sundae syrup
- 3 cups hot freshly brewed double strength coffee
- Combine brown sugar, milk, cream and caramel syrup in crock pot.
- Cook on high for 2 hours until hot and sugar has dissolved
- Stir in coffee