Have you ever made brownie batter just so you could lick the spoon? This is my new favorite afternoon snack. It is so easy to make and thankfully only makes a bowl worth of Edible Brownie Batter. This Brownie Batter Dip is rich, chocolaty, and oh so good!
Edible Brownie Batter
Every time I enjoy normal Brownie Batter I hear my Mom's voice in my head about eating uncooked eggs. I decided to make this Brownie Batter Dip because there are no eggs in it! You can enjoy this Brownie Batter you can eat with a spoon, fruit or any way you like!
This Brownie Batter Dip Recipe is so dang good! It is the perfect afternoon snack!
Brownie Batter Recipe
- Brick-style cream cheese
- Confectioners sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips
Great Brownie Recipes
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Edible Brownie Batter you can eat with a spoon!
- 3 Tablespoon Cream Cheese cut into small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Butter cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon Milk
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoon chocolate chips
- In a mug, microwave cream cheese and butter on high for 10 seconds, until softened, stir until well blended
- Stir in confectioner sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla until blended and smooth
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips
Recipe originally shared on June 10, 2014. Updated December 2020
Leave a Reply