Have you ever made brownie batter just so you could lick the spoon?
Every time I enjoy normal Brownie Batter I hear my Mom's voice in my head about eating uncooked eggs. I decided to make this Brownie Batter Dip because there are no eggs in it! You can enjoy this Brownie Batter you can eat with a spoon, fruit or anyway you like!
This is my new favorite afternoon snack. It is so easy to make and thankfully only makes a bowl worth of Brownie Batter. This Brownie Batter Dip is rich, chocolaty and oh so good!
This Brownie Batter Dip Recipe is so dang good! It is the perfect afternoon snack!
Brownie Batter Recipe
3 tbsp brick-style cream cheese, cut into small pieces
1 tbsp butter, cut into small pieces
¼ cup confectioners sugar
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp milk
¼ tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp chocolate chips
1. In a mug, microwave cream cheese and butter on high for 10 seconds, until softened, stir until well blended
2. Stir in confectioner sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla until blended and smooth
3. Sprinkle with chocolate chips
Brownie Batter you can eat with a spoon!Print Rate
- In a mug, microwave cream cheese and butter on high for 10 seconds, until softened, stir until well blended
- Stir in confectioner sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla until blended and smooth
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips