Epic Texas Roadhouse Loaded Sweet Potato Copycat Recipe! The perfect combination of sweet potato, Texas Roadhouse Butter, Caramel, and Marshmallows in a side dish!
Copy Cat Texas Roadhouse Loaded Sweet Potato Recipe
I LOVE the loaded sweet potatoes at Texas Roadhouse! Hearts and flowers LOVE THEM.
This year I decided it was time I deep dived into making a loaded sweet potato at home. One of our absolute favorite recipes is Texas Roadhouse Butter! It was time to dive into a fun new copycat recipe.
This sweet potato recipe is fairly easy to make. The hardest part is making sure the caramel doesn't burn.
Make sure to watch the caramel so it doesn't burn. I know it feels like a watched pot never boils but it is worth it to make sure you don't end up with burnt caramel.
When making the caramel sauce use a metal or wooden spoon to stir it.
It is up to you how loaded you make the sweet potato with mini marshmallows. I like to tuck a few on the sides to help soak up any extra caramel sauce.
Great Copy Cat Recipes
Texas Roadhouse Loaded Sweet Potato Copy Cat Recipe.
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Texas Roadhouse Butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Wrap sweet potato in aluminum foil and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 35-45 minutes until cooked through
- Cut a line from one end to the other and squeeze open.
- Rub Texas Roadhouse Butter along the sweet potato, add mini marshmallows, pour caramel sauce over, and then add on more mini marshmallows.
- Place back in the oven for 2-4 minutes until the marshmallows are golden and puffy.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat combine butter, brown sugar, and honey.
- Whisk/stir to combine. Cook until the caramel begins to bubble then turn the heat down to low.
- Simmer sauce for about 5 minutes until it thickens. Watch to make sure it is not burnin.