Woohoo! It is football Sunday in our house!
We will be cheering on our favorite football teams as we count down the days to the Big Game.
I made these amazing Crock Pot Beer Braised Kielbasa for our football get together.
I didn’t think anyone would complain with another Crock Pot Recipe.
These Crock Pot Beer Braised Kielbasa are so easy to make and taste amazing!
You can make them with your favorite beer. Oh and one benefit for the cook….The recipe only takes 1/2 cup of beer so the rest of the beer is for you! 🙂
Beer Braised Kielbasa
2 packages kielbasa
1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 cup barbecue sauce
1/2 cup beer
3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 tbsp dijon mustard
2-3 drops hot pepper sauce
1. Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, barbecue sauce, beer, Worcestershire Sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce to taste
2. Pour over Kielbasa in crock pot
3. Stir to make sure Kielbasa is nicely coated
4. Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours
Turn to warm for serving.
Looking for more crock pot appetizer recipes. Check out these great recipes ->
Crock Pot Beer Braised KielbasaPrint Rate
- Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, barbecue sauce, beer, Worcestershire Sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce to taste
- Pour over Kielbasa in crock pot
- Stir to make sure Kielbasa is nicely coated
- Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours
- Turn to warm for serving.