The perfect combination of barbecue sauce, beer, and kielbasa slow cooker together into a great appetizer. You are going to love these Crockpot Barbecue Beer Kielbasa!
Crockpot Barbecue Beer Kielbasa
I made these amazing Crock Pot Beer Barbecue and Beer Kielbasa because they sounded like an amazing appetizer. I didn't think anyone would complain about another Crock Pot Recipe.
These Crock Pot Barbecue Beer Kielbasa are so easy to make and taste amazing!
You can make them with your favorite beer. Oh and one benefit for the cook....The recipe only takes ½ cup of beer so the rest of the beer is for you! 🙂
- brown sugar
- garlic powder
- barbecue sauce
- beer - We used an IPA
- Worcestershire Sauce
- dijon mustard
- hot pepper sauce
- Large Mixing Bowl - We are big fans of this glass batter bowl that has a handle. It makes it easy to mix ingredients and keep the mixing bowl steady on the counter
- Crockpot - We suggest using a crockpot that has a digital timer that automatically switches the slow cooker to warm after a set amount of time. This helps make sure your dinner cooks perfectly and you don't have to stress about what time it is going to be done.
- Slotted Spoon
- Serving Platter
Crockpot appetizer recipes
Check out these great recipes ->
Crock Pot Barbecue Beer Kielbasa
- Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, barbecue sauce, beer, Worcestershire Sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce to taste
- Pour over Kielbasa in crock pot
- Stir to make sure Kielbasa is nicely coated
- Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours
- Turn to warm for serving.
Recipe originally shared on January 14, 2014. Updated on March 8, 2020