Delicious Slow Cooker Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is perfect for football parties, dinner parties or any day you need a quick and easy dip that only takes a few minutes to prep.
You can easily change how spicy this dip is based on your preference.
You all know I love my crock pot!
One of my favorite things to do with my crock pot is to prepare party food. There is nothing better than having your food ready to go when your guests arrive and YOU actually get to enjoy the event because you are not stuck in the kitchen
As we get closer and closer to football’s big game I thought it would be fun to highlight some great Crock Pot Recipes!
Today’s Buffalo Chicken Dip Crock Pot Recipe is…
-seriously easy to make
-and only takes 2 hours in the crock pot so if you forget to set it up early it will still be ready quickly
This recipe is perfect for your football parties and really any event that you need to serve cheesy goodness at!
How to make Buffalo Chicken Dip in a crock pot?
3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
8 oz cream cheese
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup hot wing sauce
2 tbsp unsalted butter, cut into pieces
1. Spray crock pot with non-stick spray
2. Combine chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella, blue cheese, ranch dressing, wing sauce and butter in crock pot. stir to combine
3. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours stir once every hour
Turn on warm for serving
Serve with tortilla chips and celery sticks
Are you hosting a party? Check out these other great slow cooker dips and appetizers that are super easy to make!
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
SLOW COOKER CROCK POT BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup hot wing sauce
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter cut into pieces
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella, blue cheese, ranch dressing, wing sauce and butter in crock pot. stir to combine
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours stir once every hour
- Turn on warm for serving