How is the weather in your area? Are you suffering from winter chills? Today I have the perfect recipe to warm you up! How does a Crock-Pot Caramel Latte sound?
Hopefully, you are nodding your head and saying it sounds absolutely amazing 🙂
This Crock Pot Caramel Latte Recipe is perfect for cold chilly day or well any day you need a sweet pick me up.
The Crock Pot does all the work and you get an amazing treat.
Plus if you need a sweet treat to pair with your latte you can always try this delicious Salted Caramel Latte Cupcake Recipe!
Crock Pot Caramel Latte
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup half and half cream
1/3 cup caramel sundae syrup
3 cups hot freshly brewed double strength coffee
1. Combine brown sugar, milk, cream and caramel syrup in crock pot.
2. Cook on high for 2 hours until hot and sugar has dissolved
3. Stir in coffee
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
Crock Pot Caramel Latte RecipePrint Rate
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 1/3 cup caramel sundae syrup
- 3 cups hot freshly brewed double strength coffee
- Combine brown sugar, milk, cream and caramel syrup in crock pot.
- Cook on high for 2 hours until hot and sugar has dissolved
- Stir in coffee