Many times over the past year I have expressed my deep love for my Crock Pot! Today I fell even more in love with my crock pot when I tasted these Crock Pot Cheesy Hashbrowns.
Not to be to cheesy…but they are simply scrumdiddliumptious (which my spell check does not like but I love)
These Crock Pot Cheesy Hashbrowns are crazy easy to make, use ingredients you most likely already have in your cupboards and the best part…..the Crock Pot does all the work for you!
You don’t have to peel, dice, chop, slice, marinate, squeeze or any other random kitchen exersizes to make this lovely dish all you have to do is crumble up some cheese crackers and pour the rest of the ingredients into the crock pot and a few hours later your house will smell divine and you get to enjoy cheesy hashbrowns!
Crock Pot Cheesy Hashbrown Recipe
1 package frozen hash brown potatoes, 16oz
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup, 10 3/4oz
1 1/2 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup dried chopped onion
1 cup cheese cracker crumbs, divided
Spray Crock Pot or use Crock Pot Liners
1. Stir together hash browns, cream of mushroom soup, milk, cheese, butter and onion along with 1/2 of the cheese cracker crumbs
2. Pour into greased Crock Pot
3. Top with remaining cheese cracker crumbs
4. Cook on high for 3-4 hours
- 1 package frozen hash brown potatoes 16oz
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup 10 3/4oz
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup dried chopped onion
- 1 cup cheese cracker crumbs divided