Have you ever made a breakfast casserole in the crockpot? Did you know it could be done? I am so excited to share this delicious Crockpot Breakfast Casserole Recipe!
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole Recipe
One of the things I love about crockpot recipes is you really can make almost anything in the crockpot. You don't have to stick to soups or chili recipes.
You can make bread, cakes, or even breakfast casseroles.
The slow cooker is the perfect kitchen tool for saving time, energy, and stress. You can truly set it and forget it and come back to an amazing meal. We all need every minute we possibly have during the day.
Anything we can do to save time and stress is needed.
This Crock Pot Spicy Bacon and Egg Breakfast Casserole Recipe is a no-stress meal. Set it up, walk away for a few hours and come back to an amazing breakfast or really any time of the day meal.
- Shredded Cheddar
- Small Tomatoes
- Green onion
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Thyme, dried
- Chili flakes, dried
Recipe Tip - Remove the bacon to make this a great vegetarian crockpot recipe.
Great Breakfast Recipes
Check out all of our crock-pot casseroles
CROCKPOT SPICY BACON AND EGG BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE
- 6 Eggs
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese Add more cheese if you desire
- 6 pieces Bacon cooked
- 2 small Tomatoes 1 diced– 1 cut in slices
- 1 Green onion or ¼ yellow onion – sliced small
- Spray the inside bowl of the slow cooker
- Line with parchment paper
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and seasonings together
- Pour half of the mixture into the bottom of the slow cooker bowl
- Sprinkle the bacon, diced tomatoes, onion and ¼ C of the cheddar on the top of the egg mixture
- Carefully and slowly, pour the remaining egg on top of the additions.
- Top with remaining ¼ C of shredded cheddar and the sliced tomatoes.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until the egg is set and edges are brown.
Recipe originally shared on March 2, 2016. Updated January 2021