Woohoo! We are in September now! So that means we can dive headfirst into Fall recipes right!
I hope so because that is my plan. Get ready for tons of comfort food, soups, stews, and more coming to the blog! I have the crock pots shined and ready for Fall recipes.
Ok, I must admit the crock pots have been out all summer and I use them all the time but there is just something about the Fall that makes me ready to whip up comfort foods.
Crock Pot German Style Brats Recipe
4 pounds bratwurst
5 bottles of German Beer, 12oz each
2 pounds sauerkraut, drained
6 apples cored and thinly sliced
1 white onion, sliced
1. Combine brats, beer, sauerkraut, apples, onion and black pepper in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
Crock Pot German Style Brats RecipePrint Rate
- 4 pounds bratwurst
- 5 bottles of German Beer 12oz each
- 2 pounds sauerkraut drained
- 6 apples cored and thinly sliced
- 1 white onion sliced
- Black Pepper
- Combine brats, beer, sauerkraut, apples, onion and black pepper in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high 3-4 hours.