Super easy 5 ingredient Crockpot Kielbasa with Green Beans and Potatoes! This recipe is great for a crowd! You will be amazed at how fast it comes together and how great it tastes.
Crockpot Green Beans, Potatoes and Sausage
We absolutely love cooking with our favorite crockpot. One of our favorite things to share are Crock Pot Entree Recipes!
There is nothing better than coming home from work and dinner is already made. I love that you can prep everything ahead of time, get it in the crockpot and have it cook all day while you are out of the house. Coming home and having the house smell delicious and knowing you can relax at night is truly amazing!
This Crock Pot Kielbasa and Green Beans with Potatoes is great! If you are cooking for a crowd you will love how much this recipe makes! It is great for a crowd and leftovers.
If you are cooking for only a couple of people you can easily split this recipe in half. I made it so there would be a ton of leftovers. My husband LOVES Crockpot Kielbasa!
Delicious Crockpot Kielbasa Recipes
- Kielbasa sausage
- Green beans - fresh or canned
- Seasoned salt
- Chicken broth
Slow Cooker - You will want to use a large crockpot to make this recipe. It produces a lot of food!
We use a Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart for most of our crockpot recipes
I hope that this crockpot kielbasa recipe makes your life a little easier! It is so easy to make and can be saved for leftovers.
Crock Pot Kielbasa and Green Beans with Potatoes Recipe
- Wash and cut potatoes into small cubes. I choose not to peel the potatoes however you can if you prefer.
- Cut smoked sausage into bite size pieces
- Wash and cut up fresh green beans or open cans
- Toss potatoes, sausages and green beans into the crockpot
- Pour in a cup to a cup and a half of chicken stock and season to taste with the seasoned salt.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours
Recipe originally shared on April 29, 2015. Updated on March 30, 2020