Yum! Yum! Yum!
That is the easiest way to describe this homemade Irish Cream recipe!
So easy to make and tastes well delicious! I want to add this irish cream to everything right now. Coffee, hot chocolate, ice cream, straight…really any way I can think to enjoy it.
This homemade Irish Cream recipe has been such a treat this week. John and I have been sipping on it while relaxing at night. It tastes amazing in coffee and hot chocolate! If you are in an area that is covered in snow this is the perfect treat to warm you up a bit 🙂
Homemade Irish Cream
1⅔ cups Jameson Irish whiskey
1 cup heavy cream
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 tbsp chocolate syrup
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp instant coffee
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree on high speed for 30 seconds.
2. Transfer mixture to an airtight glass bottle. Shake before serving
Store in refrigerator
- 1⅔ cups Jameson Irish whiskey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Transfer mixture to an airtight glass bottle. Shake before serving
- **Store in refrigerator**