Can you believe it is already December and we are getting so close to Christmas! I feel like we should celebrate with this Mulled Cherry Cider Screwdriver Recipe that we have made it to the holidays!
This year has been a crazy year and it is time to celebrate the holidays and spending time together as a family! It has been a while since we shared a new cocktail recipe so I thought it was time to bring on a new holiday cocktail!
Perfect for holiday parties or nights you are decorating the Christmas tree at home. This Mulled Cherry Cider Screwdriver sounds a lot hard to make than it really is!!!
You guys are going to love this holiday cocktail recipe!!!!
Are you planning lots of holiday parties or are you already partied out? We have been having a quiet holiday season this year. We traveled so much in 2016 that I am honestly soaking up as much home time as I can. Being able to sit on the couch and relax with the Christmas tree lights makes me so happy.
I can't wait to make a few of my favorite holiday recipes including
I just love this time of year and spending time in the kitchen! As the weather keeps getting colder all I want to do is bake and make delicious comfort foods. Do you have a recipe you love to make this time of year?
Mulled Cherry Cider Screwdriver
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce Maraschino cherry juice
- 2 1/2 ounces cherry cider
- 2 3/4 ounces mulled cider
- Maraschino cherries
- In a cocktail shaker add vodka, Maraschino cherry juice, cherry cider, mulled cider, and ice.
- Place the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with Maraschino cherries.