How to make a delicious homemade Eggnog Latte Recipe at home. A great Starbucks copycat recipe.
Eggnog Latte Recipe
Happy Black Friday! Now that Thanksgiving is over you know what that means.....It's time for Eggnog Recipes!
We are switching from Pumpkin to Eggnog now that it is officially that time of the year.
Get ready for delicious holiday treats coming your way over the next few weeks.
- Heavy cream or half n half
- Espresso or strong coffee
- Nutmeg for garnish
We hope you enjoy this DIY Homemade Eggnog Latte Recipe! The weather is cooling down and this is a great treat!
Great Holiday Recipes
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Eggnog Latte Recipe!
- 1 Cup eggnog
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream or half n half
- 8 Ounce espresso or strong coffee
- Ground Nutmeg for garnish
- Cool Whip for garnish
- In a sauce pan heat up milk and eggnog. Do not let it come to a boil, heat to between 145 degrees F to 165 degrees.
- Prepare espresso or strong coffee.
- Pour eggnog mixture over your coffee.
- Top with coolwhip and garnish with nutmeg.
Recipe originally shared on November 27, 2015. Updated October 2020.
Leave a Reply