Today I am excited to share this No Bake Peanut Butter Banana Pie Recipe to help celebrate #PYREX100 birthday!
Yes it is true! Our favoritePyrex®, a World Kitchen brand dishes are celebrating 100 years! I still have the first Pyrex measuring cup my Mom gave me when I left for college. It has been with me through college, a masters degree, living on my own, getting married, and so much more. I can only imagine the stories it would tell if it could. Though I am pretty thankful it can not tell any stories from my college days….
This past weekend was John’s birthday and I wanted to make him something I knew he would love and that he wouldn’t expect. This No Bake Peanut Butter Banana Pie Recipe was absolutely perfect. He definitely thought I would be making him a key lime pie and I figured it would be fun to surprise him. He LOVES peanut butter and bananas so it was perfect.
Plus it is super easy to make and really quick which are two of my favorite things in a recipe!
To help celebrate their 100th Birthday Pyrex is releasing two limited-edition product lines to celebrate their 100th anniversary. In an ode to the popular “New Dots” collection of the 1960s, both of the 2015 lines will feature the familiar Pyrex dot motif in a variety of colors.
The first collection, “Centennial,” will be released in red, white, and blue, while the second collection, “Vintage Future,” features red, teal, and chartreuse products. There will also be a 100th anniversary pie plate, as well as 3 qt. portable bags. Both the “Centennial” and “Vintage Future” designs will be featured on 4-cup storage containers and Pyrex’s classic 4-cup, 2-cup, and 1-cup measuring cups. To learn more about the Pyrex 100 product line, visit the Pyrex100 website
Celebrating 100 years of Pyrex. I still have my first measuring cup that my Mom gave me when I moved to college. Join the celebration with the #RaiseYourGlassSweeps to win @pyrexhome goodies. Share a photo of you raising a Pyrex measuring cup with the hashtag #RaiseYourGlassSweeps to enter. #sponsored
Plus Pyrex is hosting the #RaiseYourGlassSweeps until July 4th, 2015! To enter you just have to submit a photo submission to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #RaiseYourGlassSweeps. There are weekly prizes as well as one grand prize winner! No Bake Peanut Butter Banana Pie Recipe Crust Ingredients
1 1/2 cups graham crackers crushed
6 tbsp butter, melted
1 to 2 bananas sliced
1 box instant vanilla pudding
1 cup cold milk
1/2 cup peanut butter, softened
3/4 cup heavy cream, cold Whipped topping ingredients
1 cup heavy cream, cold
1/4 cup light brown sugar
Peanut butter chips
1. Combine graham crackers and butter until evenly combined.
2. Press into your pie dish and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, let cool to room temperature
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together milk and vanilla pudding mix. Add in the peanut butter until combined
2. In a separate bowl whip the heavey cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture until combined
3. Line the graham cracker crust with banana slices and spread the peanut butter mixture over the top Whipped cream
1. Whip the heavy cream and brown sugar until soft peaks form.
2. Spread evenly over the top of the peanut butter mixture
Place sliced bananas on top of whipped cream, cover with chocolate and peanut butter chips Don’t forget to enter the #RaiseYourGlassSweeps and celebrate Pyrex’s 100th birthday! The Pyrex® 100 Days of Giveaways is sponsored by World Kitchen, LLC. There is no purchase necessary to enter. In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia and must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Entries will be accepted from March 22, 2015 at 10:00:00 a.m. ET until June 30, 2015 at 9:59:59 a.m. ET. Disclosure: I have happily partnered with World Kitchen LLC to share the wonderful Pyrex® 100th Anniversary product line. All opinions are my own.
Pyrex® 100th Anniversary Giveaway
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes. Follow Tammilee Tips’s board Tammilee Tips Recipes on Pinterest.
No Bake Peanut Butter Banana Pie Recipe as celebrate #PYREX100Print Rate
- No Bake Peanut Butter Banana Pie Recipe Crust Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crushed
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- Filling ingredients
- 1 to 2 bananas sliced
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter softened
- 3/4 cup heavy cream cold Whipped topping ingredients
- 1 cup heavy cream cold
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanut butter chips
- Crust Directions
- Combine graham crackers and butter until evenly combined.
- Press into your pie dish and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, let cool to room temperature
- Filling Directions
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together milk and vanilla pudding mix. Add in the peanut butter until combined
- In a separate bowl whip the heavey cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture until combined
- Line the graham cracker crust with banana slices and spread the peanut butter mixture over the top Whipped cream
- Topping Directions
- Whip the heavy cream and brown sugar until soft peaks form.
- Spread evenly over the top of the peanut butter mixture
- Garnish Directions
- Place sliced bananas on top of whipped cream, cover with chocolate and peanut butter chips