Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls are a great after school snack or treat. They are so easy to make that your entire family can help make them.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
These delicious No-Bake Peanut Butter Treats came from my grandmother's church recipe book from Grand Forks, North Dakota.
It is probably 50+ years old. I need to see if I can find a date in it to see how old it is. Some of my favorite recipes have come out of this family cookbook.
I love the Almond Joy Bars we adapted from a recipe in this cookbook.
Great No-Bake Recipes
- Peanut butter - chunky or creamy
- Powdered sugar
- Rice Krispies Cereal
1. Combine Peanut Butter, Powdered Sugar, and butter together
2. Mix in as much of the Rice Krispies as you can. I finally started using my hands after trying with a wooden spoon.
I was not getting anywhere with the spoon but making a mess with Rice Krispies flying through the air all over the kitchen.
3. Using a cookie scoop helps get consistent sized peanut butter balls.
Then roll the No-Bake Peanut Butter mixture into even-sized balls.
If you find that the peanut butter mixture is sticking to your hands and not shaping into balls try washing off your hands are starting fresh.
Over time the mix sticks to your finger and gets warm and sticky making it hard to shape into balls.
Let us know if you try the recipe and if you decide to make Peanut Butter Balls or Peanut Butter Logs.
I would love to see how they turn out. Feel free to comment on this post so we know how they turned out. 🙂
No Bake Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- Combine Peanut Butter, Powdered Sugar, and butter together
- Mix in as much of the Rice Krispies as you can
- Shape into balls
Recipe originally made on October 3, 2013. Updated September 27, 2020.
Recipe adapted from a recipe by Mrs. Donald Harmel from North Dakota.