Pumpkin recipes continue....... don't worry we will resume regularly programmed recipes again very soon! There is just something about this time of year that brings out the pumpkin recipes.
I hope that you love pumpkin! If you don't I understand and will have other recipes on the blog that don't have pumpkin in them really soon. Tomorrow we have a fantastic football cupcake to celebrate Cupcake Saturday!
But for today we have this lovely No Bake Pumpkin Butterscotch Pie Recipe! It is seriously so easy to make. I brought it to an event and was able to whip it up during the day and have it ready when we headed out the door. It traveled great though I would wait to put the whip cream on it until you reach your destination if you are traveling. It was a bit warm in Spokane the day we made it and we ended up with puddles of whip cream around the pie by the time we reached the event. Ooops!
No Bake Pumpkin Butterscotch Pie Recipe
8oz cool whip
1 cup pumpkin puree
3.4 oz box of Butterscotch pudding
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 tbsp Coffee, cooled
graham cracker crust
1. Combine Cool Whip, Pumpkin and butterscotch pudding.
2. Add in brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and coffee
3. Stir for 2 minutes until well combined
4. Spoon into graham cracker crust, refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
No Bake Pumpkin Butterscotch Pie RecipePrint Rate
- Combine Cool Whip, Pumpkin and butterscotch pudding.
- Add in brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and coffee
- Stir for 2 minutes until well combined
- Spoon into graham cracker crust, refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.