This delicious Pumpkin Spice Pretzels Recipe is so easy to make and tastes amazing! I love that this fall recipe only takes 2 ingredients to make it! Plus they take minutes to make and once they are cooled down you have an amazing sweet treat!
Pumpkin Spice Pretzels Recipe
Are you ready for all things Pumpkin Spice? With Starbucks bringing their Pumpkin Spice Latte out in August it feels like we are starting down the PSL highway early this year. Not that I am complaining at all.
I am ready for fall leaves, sweaters, and comfy cute boots. Summer is wonderful but fall is where my heart is. I am all in for all things fall!
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled depending on how many pretzels you want to make. I tend to make a small batch to stop myself from eating the entire bowl of them in one sitting. lol
- Small pretzels (I used Rold Gold)
- Wilton pumpkin spice chocolate melts
You will want to have parchment paper on a cookie sheet ready before starting these pretzels. This way you can dip the pretzels and put them right onto the parchment paper to cool down.
I use a fork to dip the pretzels or you can use a bamboo skewer. The biggest thing is to make sure you can keep control of the pretzel while dipping it.
Great Pumpkin Recipes
If you love Pumpkin Spice Recipes make sure and check out these recipes:
Pumpkin Spice Latte made in the Crock-Pot
Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Recipe
- 1 cup small pretzel rounds
- 1 ½ cups Wilton pumpkin spice chocolate melts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the pumpkin spice melts for 45 seconds and stir. Microwave for an additional 15 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until completely melted. Set aside.
- Dip each pretzel into the melted chocolate, coating evenly and gently place on the lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for the coating to set for at least 30 minutes.
Recipe originally shared on September 11, 2018. Updated October 2020