It is hard to believe that it is already time for Pumpkin season! I feel like Fall is coming early this year. The leaves are already changing and I am stocking up on fall baking supplies.
I love being able to use my slow cooker to whip up amazing fall recipes. This Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter is so easy to make and the perfect treat to kick off fall!
We came home to find the leaves changing and falling outside the house. This is one of my favorite times of year. When the road is covered in gorgeous fall leaves and the air is crisp in the morning. I can’t wait to photograph the leaves and fill a ton of vases around the house with them.
You have to love free natural home accents. Last year I put them all over the fire place and in vases. This year I may try my hand at a bit of crafting but we will see. I am much better with a crock pot than I am with a glue gun.
I am thinking about making multiple batches of this Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter and giving it to friends and family for a treat. It is so easy to make and tastes amazing.
Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter
1 15oz can of Pumpkin
1/2 cup apple juice
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Combine all ingredients in your crock pot and stir until well combined
2. Cook on low for 5 hours until the pumpkin butter is thick enough to stick to a spoon upside down
3. Store in a jar in the refrigerator or freezer
- 1 15oz can of Pumpkin
- ½ cup apple juice
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Combine all ingredients in your crock pot and stir until well combined
- Cook on low for 5 hours until the pumpkin butter is thick enough to stick to a spoon upside down
- Store in a jar in the refrigerator or freezer
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes.