You all know how much I love preparing quick and easy recipes! I am always testing new recipes that take very little time and energy but produce a delicious meal the entire family will love. This Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken and Veggies recipe is perfect for a quick and easy dinner.
Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetables
Throw everything in the crockpot, get life stuff done, come back and dinner is served!
Did you know that Soy Vay was created at a potluck party? Two friends came together over their love of food and created the Soy Vay products we love. They combined secret family recipes, Asian flavors, and love to make each product. They do not use preservatives or additives in their products which I love.
Soy Vay was officially founded in 1982 and became an instant pantry staple. Their original flavor was Hoisin Garlic. They have expanded to now include VERI VERI TERIYAKI® MARINADE and more amazing flavors!
You all know I love Target! You can find Soy Vay products in Target which is the perfect reason to head out and go shopping! I will look for any excuse to head to Target. Plus with Soy Vay products I know I can whip up an easy dinner in no time. Giving myself more time to relax, read a book, or wait..do the dishes and clean the kitchen. Either way, I know that by using these products I can save time which hopefully means that I am in bed sooner or watching TV curled up with John faster.
Ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken in the Crock Pot
- VERI VERI TERIYAKI® MARINADE
- Stir Fry vegetables
- Whole pineapple
Great Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Do you love Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes? Check out these other great chicken recipes!
This pairs great with easy fried rice
Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken and Veggies Recipe
- 1 bottle VERI VERI TERIYAKI® MARINADE
- 2-3 pounds Chicken
- 10.8 Ounce Asian vegetables
- 1 pineapple
- Cut chicken into pieces and place into the crock pot.
- Pour bottle of VERI VERI TERIYAKI® MARINADE over the top, cook on high for 4 hours
- Add in Asian veggies and cook for 30 minutes
- While these are cooking cut open pineapple and scoop out fruit, add pineapple to the crock pot before serving
- Scoop teriyaki chicken and veggies into the pineapple bowls for serving
Recipe originally shared on March 21, 2017. Updated November 2020.