Delicious Bourbon Glazed Ham Recipe that is baked in the oven. This moist delicious ham is perfect for Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any day of the year.
The bourbon glaze is made with orange juice, mustard, molasses, and honey! Creating a delicious sticky glaze.
Bourbon Glazed Ham
I can not believe we are only a week or so away from Thanksgiving! This year has flown by so quickly.
This weekend we had John's Mom over for Slow Cooker Saturday and I made Bourbon Baked Ham for lunch. Since I have already made a crock pot ham I figured I would test my skills in the oven.
Plus the crock pot was already being used for dessert, more on this later this week. One thing I love about ham is how easy it is to make. I love that you can pretty much make a glaze, plop it in the oven, walk away and come back a few hours later to a gorgeous Bourbon Baked Ham.
The house smells so good while this ham is cooking! I am really starting to enjoy baking and cooking with bourbon. The smoky flavor it adds to recipes is fantastic. No Mom I am not taking a sip from the bottle as I cook 🙂
Have you seen our Crock Pot Bourbon Glazed Kielbasa Recipe?
Bourbon Glazed Baked Ham
- Bone-in fully cooked spiral sliced ham
- Orange juice
- Dijon Mustard
Great Holiday Recipes
Bourbon Glazed Ham Recipe
- Place ham in a roasting pan, cut diamond shapes into the top of the ham ½ in deep
- Bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours
- In a small saucepan, combine honey, bourbon, molasses, orange juice and Dijon Mustard. Cook and stir until smooth
- Brush the ham with the glaze, bake for 20-25 minutes longer or until ham temperature is 140 degrees. Brush occasionally with additional glaze
Recipe originally shared on November 19, 2013. Updated in September 2020