As we get ready for the big game in a few weeks I have been playing around with crockpot appetizers. I served this Cheesy Crock Pot Sriracha Chicken Dip Recipe last weekend during the Seahawks game.
Crock Pot Sriracha Chicken Dip
While the game did not turn out how we had hoped it would the Cheesy Crock Pot Sriracha Chicken Dip Recipe turned out amazing!
Spicy, cheesy, yummy goodness that is crazy easy to make! The perfect recipe if you ask me.
I can't believe it is already time to think about Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes. This football season went so quickly.
I will fully admit to having high hopes for the Seahawks but that was just not meant to be this year. Is your team still in the playoffs?
- Cream cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Sriracha Sauce
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Shredded chicken, we use a rotisserie chicken from Costco
Fritos or tortilla chips for dipping. Can also use celery or carrot stick
Great Slow Cooker Appetizers
If you are looking for more easy appetizer recipes for your football parties or any event check out these other great appetizers!
Cheesy Crock Pot Sriracha Chicken Dip Recipe
- 16 oz cream cheese 8oz each
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 3-4 tablespoons Sriracha Sauce
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- Fritos or tortilla chips for dipping. Can also use celery or carrot stick
- Combine cream cheese cut into cubes, ranch dressing, Sriracha sauce, cheddar cheese and chicken in the crock pot
- Cook on low for 1 hour, stir to combine
Recipe originally shared on January 27, 2016. Updated November 2020