If you need a last-minute recipe for your big party this is perfect. Crock Pot Bacon Blue Cheese Dip is sooooo good!
Crock Pot Bacon Blue Cheese Dip
YUM! Are you ready for a decadent, rich, cheesy dip that is crazy easy to make?
Today as we celebrate football big day I figured this was the perfect recipe to share!
You can also check out our Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip which is cheesy heaven in a bowl.
We are 2 days into our Crockuary challenge of doing 28 Crock Pot recipes in a row!!!! Let me know if you are looking for any specific recipes!
Crock Pot Spinach, Bacon and Blue Cheese Dip
- Fresh spinach
- Cream cheese
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Sour cream
- Chopped pecans -optional
Serve with toasted Baguettes and crackers.
Great Crockpot Appetizer Recipes
Check out all of our Crockpot Appetizer recipes
Crock Pot Spinach Bacon and Blue Cheese Dip
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted
- ⅓ cup onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 10 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound cream cheese
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped pecans toasted -Optional
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray
- Melt butter over medium heat in a medium skillet. Add onion and garlic, cook for about 3 minutes until onions are tender
- Add in spinach and cook 3-4 minutes until wilted. Transfer to crock pot
- Stir in bacon, cream cheese, blue cheese and sour cream
- Cover and cook on high for 1.5 – 2 hours, stirring occasionally
Recipe originally shared on February 2, 2014. Updated October 2020.