This Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe is pretty darn amazing if I do say so myself.
This may be my new football party recipe or get together recipe. So dang easy to make and everyone LOVED it! Seriously it was gone so quickly. I even made the sandwiches on pretzel slider rolls in hopes of making them last a bit longer. While they were super cute they still disappeared in the blink of an eye.
Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe
You could easily server these on pretzel rolls or regular hamburger rolls depending on what you have in the house.
- Boneless skinless chicken breast
- Bacon bits
- Minced garlic
- Ranch dressing mix
- Cream of chicken soup
- Sour cream
Serve over egg noodles or as a sandwich filling.
We also love this on salads. It is a really versatile chicken recipe that can be used many ways.
Great Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Crock Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich
- 4 chicken breast boneless skinless
- 4 tbsp bacon bits
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place chicken in crock pot
- Combine bacon, garlic, ranch mix, soup, and sour cream in a bowl and mix well
- Pour over chicken in crock pot
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours
- Serve over egg noodles or as a sandwich filling.
Recipe originally shared on November 16, 2015. Updated October 2020.