I am so excited to share today’s Crock Pot Pineapple Salsa Chicken Taco Recipe with you! First off could I have made the recipe name any longer. Even with the crazy long name for the recipe thankfully the actually making of it only take a few minutes.
This slow cooker chicken recipe is fast, easy, and so delicious! John has been complaining that I need to make other crock pot recipes other than chicken. He told me he is going to grow wings soon if I keep up the chicken recipes. So you can imagine the look I got when I told him I was making a chicken recipe for lunch. He just shook his head and shrugged. I honestly wasn’t sure how excited he would be about this recipe knowing it was chicken based. I am so happy to say that he loved it and has been enjoying leftovers for a few days without a single complaint!
I love that all I had to do was dump a few ingredients into the slow cooker and walk away! This meal cooks itself and all you have to do is sit back and smile. Ok, at the end it does help to shred the chicken but really that is also up to you!
This Crock Pot Pineapple Salsa Chicken Tacos Recipe is perfect for any day of the week! Plus the leftovers taste amazing.
Crock Pot Pineapple Salsa Chicken Tacos Recipe
1 16oz jar LA VICTORIA Pineapple Salsa
1 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 15oz can corn kernels, rinsed and drained
1 4oz can LA VICTORIA Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot, making sure chicken is covered in salsa mixture
- Cook on high for 4 hours
- Shred chicken and strain salsa so you are left with the chunks
- Serve on tacos with your favorite toppings
Where do you seek flavor? Enter the “Flavor Seekers” giveaway for a chance to win a trip for 2 to San Diego (flight and hotel included)! Follow the campaign landing page for details and enter by sharing to Instagram or Facebook.
La Victoria Sweepstakes!
Grand Prize: One (1) Weekend Getaway for Two in Sunny San Diego (flight and hotel included, valued at $3,500)
- Follow @LAVICTORIABrand on Instagram and/or like on Facebook at Facebook.com/LaVictoriaBrand
- Share a video and/or picture showing where you seek out fresh summer flavor (whether a trendy fish joint, a local dive, your grandma’s kitchen, you name it!)
- Tag entry with #FlavorSeekers and #MangoHabaneroSalsa and tag handle @LaVictoriaBrand
- “Follow” and “Like” @LaVictoriaBrand on platform entry was submitted (Instagram and/or Facebook).
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes.
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
- 1 16 oz jar LA VICTORIA Pineapple Salsa
- 1 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can corn kernels rinsed and drained
- 1 4 oz can LA VICTORIA Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 4 boneless skinless, chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
Combine all ingredients in the crock pot, making sure chicken is covered in salsa mixture
Cook on high for 4 hours
Shred chicken and strain salsa so you are left with the chunks
Serve on tacos with your favorite toppings