For the past few weeks, we have been doing recipes you might not expect to make in the crockpot. Today we are sharing a soup recipe with a twist...Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe!
Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
This crockpot soup recipe is a fun twist on enjoying a cheeseburger. You can add in the bun part by using a breadstick to dip in the soup if you like.
Super easy to make and so flavorful this soup is a great family dinner.
This soup is perfect for a cold winter night or anytime you want a fun twist on a classic cheeseburger. This Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup is the perfect comfort food any day of the year.
We use this Hamburger Mix n Chop to help break up the ground beef and stir everything together.
Great Slow Cooker Soup Recipes
Don't miss all of these great sides for soup!
If you love slow cooker soups check out these other great recipes:
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- ½ lbs. Ground Beef
- ½ Onion Chopped
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic Minced
- 2 stalks Celery Chopped
- 4 oz. Velveeta Cheese diced
- ½ cup Sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 14.5 oz Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Salt and pepper to taste or more to taste
- 2 Cups Elbow Macaroni cooked al dente
- 4 Bacon cooked crispy
- ¼ C All Purpose Flour
- Brown onion, beef, salt, pepper, and garlic in a pan until just cooked. Add the flour and cook a few minutes longer to cook out the “raw” flavor of the flour.
- Put into the crockpot and add diced tomatoes and broth.
- Add cheddar and Velveeta cheeses.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 5 hours, stirring occasionally
- 15 minutes before serving, add cooked pasta
- Let the soup cook for 15 minutes and serve.
Recipe originally shared on April 22, 2016. Updated December 2020