For the past few weeks, we have been doing recipes you might not expect to make in the crockpot. Today we are sharing a soup recipe with a twist....Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe!
This crockpot soup recipe is a fun twist on enjoying a cheeseburger. You can add in the bun part by using a breadstick to dip in the soup if you like.
Super easy to make and so flavorful this soup is a great family dinner.
Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
This soup is perfect for a cold winter night or anytime you want a fun twist on a classic cheeseburger. This Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup is the perfect comfort food any day of the year.
If you love slow cooker soups check out these other great recipes:
We use a Programmable Slow Cooker for most of our crockpot recipes
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- ½ lbs. Ground Beef
- ½ Onion Chopped
- 2 tsp Garlic Minced
- 2 stalks Celery Chopped
- 4 oz. Velveeta Cheese diced
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar shredded
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 14.5 oz Tomatoes diced
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper or more to taste
- 2 Cups elbow macaroni cooked al dente
- 4 Bacon cooked crispy
- ¼ C Flour
- Brown onion, beef, salt, pepper, and garlic in a pan until just cooked. Add the flour and cook a few minutes longer to cook out the “raw” flavor of the flour.
- Put into the crockpot and add diced tomatoes and broth.
- Add cheddar and Velveeta cheeses.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 5 hours, stirring occasionally
- 15 minutes before serving, add cooked pasta
- Let the soup cook for 15 minutes and serve.