I am proud to be a Scotch-Brite Brand-sponsored blogger, and as part of my responsibilities, I get the opportunity to evaluate Scotch-Brite products. Opinions are my own and additional products used in the project were selected by me.
Today's Crock Pot Recipe is all about cheesy yummy goodness! Plus there is broccoli which means there is a veggie thrown in also 🙂
Oh and some chicken and some tater tots so we are hitting quite a few food groups in one delicious casserole! This Crock Pot Tater Tot Chicken Casserole Recipe is so easy to make and tastes amazing!
Trust me your family is going to love this recipe! You are going to love how easy it is to make and that the leftovers if there are any, do great in the fridge.
I have been trying to come up with a new tater tot casserole recipe for a while. Our hamburger crock pot tater tot casserole recipe is one of our most popular recipes. It seemed like a good idea to make a new one with chicken instead of hamburger.
If you love casseroles make sure to check out these other great casserole recipes!
Crock Pot Tater Tot Chicken Casserole Recipe
c1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
12 oz can of Evaporated Milk
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic
3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
10oz can chicken breast, drained
10oz frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
32 oz bag of Tater Tots
1. Combine cream of chicken soup, pepper, garlic and evaporated milk in a bowl
2. Add chicken, broccoli, 2 cups cheddar cheese and tater tots the crock pot and mix together
3. Pour soup mixture over the top. Add 1 cup of cheese across the top
4. Cook on low for 5-6 hours
One thing about cooking with the crock pot and making casseroles is they get a bit gunky and parts of the recipe always seem to want to live on the side of the crock pot.
I use a Scotch-Brite Extreme Scrub Sponge to help clean out our crock pots. The extreme scrub sponge is treated to resist bacterial odors and has 4x the scrubbing power of the next leading brand on tough, baked-on messes which are perfect for the crock pot or any dishes!
The best part is you don't have to take up your entire sink while the crock pot soaks in hopes of getting it clean. The Scotch-Brite Extreme Scrub Sponge makes it easy to clean up the mess! Oh and did I mention you don't have lingering smells from the crock pot soaking for hours on end.
What are your extreme cleaning challenges! We will select a winner at random to receive Scotch-Brite cleaning products and the latest book authored by psychologist and best-selling author Dr. Lombardo, “Better Than Perfect: 7 Strategies to Crush Your Inner Critic and Create a Life You Love.” All you have to do is comment on this post and share your extreme cleaning challenge.
Crock Pot Tater Tot Chicken Casserole RecipePrint Rate
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 12 oz can of Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic
- 3 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 10 oz can chicken breast drained
- 10 oz frozen broccoli thawed and drained
- 32 oz bag of Tater Tots
- Combine cream of chicken soup, pepper, garlic and evaporated milk in a bowl
- Add chicken, broccoli, 2 cups cheddar cheese and tater tots the crock pot and mix together
- Pour soup mixture over the top. Add 1 cup of cheese across the top
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours