This Crock Pot Chicken and Biscuit Pot Pie Recipe are rich in flavor, filling, and best of all super easy to make. You all know I love easy recipes that don't take a ton of time in the kitchen.
Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits Recipe
My husband loves chicken pot pie. It is his go-to comfort food whenever he wants a filling meal. I decided to make a fun crockpot recipe spin on his favorite comfort food.
Today's recipe is all about great food, fast prep, and having time to do the things you want to do!
- Boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- Yellow onion
- Evaporated milk
- Chicken bouillon cube
- Dried thyme
- Frozen peas and carrots
- Biscuits, we used Grands refrigerator biscuits
- Grated parmesan cheese
Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Crock Pot Chicken and Biscuit Pot Pie Recipe
- 1 ¼ lbs Chicken Breast skinless, boneless
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 3 cups potatoes chopped
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 36 oz Evaporated Milk 3 cans
- 1 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 10 oz frozen peas and carrots
- 3 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 12 Biscuits we used Grands refrigerator biscuits
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Cube the chicken breast, season with salt and pepper
- Place butter in a skillet, add in chicken and brown on both sides. Transfer chicken to crock pot
- Add onions, potatoes, evaporated milk, chicken bouillon cube, dried thyme, salt and pepper stir to combine
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Set crockpot to high, whisk in cornstach and 3 tablespoon water and stir. Add in frozen carrots and peas, recover and cook for 1 hour
- Bake biscuits according to the directions on the package. Dish chicken mix into bowls and top with biscuits, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Recipe originally shared on April 13, 2015. Updated December 2020
This is something that my kids would eat up before I even get a bite! It looks amazing. I have made something similar but I want to try your version. Thanks for sharing!
2 of my favorite things, the Crock Pot and Biscuits. Your recipe looks delicious and I would totally be pouring it over the biscuits.
So funny because I literally have my version of this in the crock pot right now! Im going to pin this to try next time because it looks delicious!
That is fantastic Stephanie. What do you put in your version?