This Crockpot Salisbury Steak Recipe is so good! The perfect blend of steak and mushrooms to make a hearty filling delicious crockpot meal. You all know we love using our slow cooker to make delicious dinners and this one is a new favorite!
Crock Pot Salisbury Steak Recipe
I have a feeling this easy Crockpot Salisbury Steak Recipe will be frequently made in our house from now on. It combines John's favorite things meat, gravy, and potatoes.
This recipe is sort of similar to John's other favorite this Crock Pot Porter Stroganoff Recipe. There is just something about how the slow cooker cooks the meat that makes these recipes amazing.
I love being able to make rich and hearty dinners in the slow cooker. The house smells so good when you come home and it feels so nice knowing that dinner is ready.
Crockpot Salisbury Steak Recipe
Ingredients to make Salisbury Steak in the Slow Cooker
- Ground beef
- Onion, chopped
- Mushrooms, stems, and pieces
- Cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Garlic powder
- Onion soup mix
- Brown gravy mix
Equipment needed to make Salisbury Steak in the Crockpot
Crockpot - We use either the Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crockpot recipes
Great Crockpot Dinner Recipes
If you love delicious slow cooker dinners make sure and check out these recipes
CROCK POT SALISBURY STEAK RECIPE
- In a bowl, mix the beef, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion soup mix, and onions. Mix together until incorporated.
- Measure the mixture in ½ C amounts, and form into patties. Fry in a pan until browned on both sides.
- Carefully stack in the slow cooker. In a container, mix the gravy mix, water and mushrooms. Pour on top of the patties and cover.
- Cook on low for 5 – 6 hours.
- After cook time is complete, remove the patties from the cooker, and make a slurry of the cornstarch with 1 tbsp of water. Pour into the cooker and mix well.
- Return patties to the mixture and cook for an extra ½ hour for the sauce to thicken.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
Recipe originally shared on March 26, 2016. Updated January 2021