This Crock Pot French Fry Casserole Recipe tastes great and is fun to make. There is just something about french fries that we love. Plus how can you go wrong using the crockpot to make a delicious meal!
Crock Pot French Fry Casserole
After the success of our Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole I figured it was time to try out a new fun casserole in the crockpot.
This French Fry Casserole is a fantastic combination of well french fries...I know shocking, along with hamburger, onion, beans, and cheese!
Pretty perfect combo if I do say myself.
- Ground beef
- Frozen french fries
- Red kidney beans
- Velveeta Cheese
- Tomato Soup
- Salt and pepper
Cheesy yummy goodness!!!
Great Crockpot Dinner Recipes
Crockpot Cheesy Beef and Pasta
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Crock Pot French Fry Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound Ground Beef browned
- ½ bag frozen french fries
- 1 Onion chopped
- 16 Ounce red kidney beans drained
- ¼ pound Velveeta cheese cubed
- 10 ¾ Ounce Tomato Soup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown beef and drain before pouring into crock pot.
- Add in french fries, onions, kidney beans, and Velveeta in layers. Pour Tomato soup over the top. Season with salt and pepper
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
Recipe originally shared on January 5, 2016. Updated October 2020.
Leave a Reply