Slow Cooker Crockpot Beef and Broccoli Recipe with Snow Peas! This slow cooker Asian-inspired recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious!
One of our favorite easy crock pot meals that looks like you spent hours making it.
Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli
This recipe is designed to make cooking dinner as easy as possible for you! We want you to be able to set and forget your crockpot and have a few moments of YOU Time!
Our goal is for you to have a few extra minutes during the day to take a deep breath and get those things off your to-do list that seem never-ending or even better to take a few minutes to enjoy time with your family or just sit in a dark room and take a deep breath.
Life flies by so quickly these days that the last thing you want to do is spend hours in the kitchen trying to get dinner on the table while juggling everything else going on. Our hope is that our crock pot recipes make life just a little bit easier 🙂
This Beef and Broccoli Crock Pot Recipe is great for family dinners or date night at home! Don’t worry about getting dressed up! Make this slow cooker recipe at home and enjoy a nice relaxed date night!
Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- Stew Beef or Flank Steak
- Fresh Broccoli Florets
- Snap Peas
- Sesame Seeds – to top the finished dish
Ingredients for Beef and Broccoli Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Ginger Powder
- Dried Chili Flakes
- Worcestershire sauce
- Beef broth
Cornstarch Mixture Ingredients
Serve with rice.
Great Crockpot Beef Recipes
Pin this Easy Beef and Broccoli Recipe to make it easier to find!
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
Might I suggest check out our Slow Cooker Crock Pot Mushroom Pasta Casserole Recipe when you start planning your next dinner! Want a fun gift or cocktail for your next party check out this Slow Cooker Crock Pot Lemonade Moonshine Recipe!
Crockpot Beef and Broccoli Recipe
- 1 lb Beef
- ½ Onion sliced
- 1 C Broccoli remove florets and stem, then slice in medallions.
- 1 C Snap Peas trim off the very tips on both ends
- Slice beef into very thin strips, slicing across the grain. Season with salt, a dash of garlic powder.
- Add this to the slow cooker along with the onions and the sauce.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 5 – 6
- 20 minutes before serving, combine the cornstarch and water and add it to the beef. Give it a stir and then add the broccoli and snap peas. Replace the lid, turn to high and leave for another 30 minutes. Serve with rice.