One of the things I love about making so many recipes in the Crock Pot is you really can make a little bit of everything in them. This Crock Pot Praline Dip recipe is a delicious slow cooker dessert. When I first started using our crockpot I realized that I didn't have to stick with just meat-based recipes. I always thought the slow cooker was just for pulled pork or making soups.
Over the past few years, I have really been trying to expand all of the things we make with our Crock Pot and share with everyone. It is such a versatile tool in our kitchen. So much so that I recently counted and I had 6 crock pots. I ended up giving a couple away since that was a few too many for storing but don't worry I still have 4 of them. There are times during the year that I will have all 4 going and wish for more of them. I love using them during the holidays to keep food warm and not have to fight for oven space.
Do you have a favorite dish to make in the crockpot? I would love to hear about it!
Crock Pot Praline Dip
This Crock Pot Praline Dip recipe is the perfect dessert dip. Great for family dinner or a party. Trust me everyone will love this delicious slow cooker crockpot recipe!
If you are prepping for a party or love dips check out these other great crockpot dips!
I love how versatile the slow cooker is and how easy it is to prep for parties.
Crock Pot Praline Dip
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 can sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1/2 mini marshmallows
1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
1. Spray slow cooker with baking spray
2. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, milk, butter, and corn syrup, stir to combine
3. Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours until butter is melted and dip is hot
4. Stir in marshmallows, cover and cook on high for 30 minutes until marshmallows are melted
5. Stir in pecans just before serving
Serve with apples, bananas, pound cake for dipping
Crock Pot Praline Dip recipe
- Spray slow cooker with baking spray
- Add in brown sugar, cinnamon, milk, butter, and corn syrup, stir to combine
- Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours until butter is melted and dip is hot
- Stir in marshmallows, cover and cook on high for 30 minutes until marshmallows are melted
- Stir in pecans just before serving
- Serve with apples, bananas, pound cake for dipping