You all know we love making recipes in our slow cooker crockpots! I try to make at least one to two new recipes every week in the crockpot to see what I can share with you. Today I am excited to share this new recipe for Crockpot Beef Tips and Gravy! This is a great comfort food dinner recipe everyone will love. You can serve the beef tips and gravy over rice or mashed potatoes depending on which one you like the most.
Crockpot Beef Tips
If you love making dinner in the crockpot make sure and check out these other great crockpot dinner ideas!
also, check out these great Crock Pot Chili Recipes
Slow Cooker Crockpot Beef Tips and Gravy Recipe
Ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Tips
- All-purpose flour
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beef tips or stew beef cubed
- Brown gravy mix
- Worcestershire sauce
- Soy sauce
Serve over Rice or Mashed Potatoes
Great Crockpot Recipes
Crockpot Beef Tips Recipe
- Mix flour and seasoning in a large Ziploc bag
- add in beef and shake to coat beef tips
- pour oil into a heavy skillet and heat to medium-high, add beef to skillet and brown on all sides
- Combine water, gravy mix, and sauces in the crock pot, add beef to crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- add in water to thicken gravy if needed
Recipe originally shared on June 25, 2018. Updated January 2021.