I love this Crock Pot Spicy Chicken Chili Recipe! It is so easy to make and tastes amazing. This recipe makes the house smell so good.
Crock Pot Spicy Chicken Chili
After flying in late last night from Orlando and an amazing event at Walt Disney World I am so excited to get back in the kitchen this week and work on recipes. We have so many fun new recipes to share on the blog. I have been working with an amazing blogger to get more cupcake recipes on the blog. I can't wait to share some of the amazing cupcakes she has been making. So many cool designs and flavors I am so excited!
Can you believe it is already the 2nd week of May! How in the world is that even possible. I am pretty sure we just celebrated New Year's Eve like a week or 2 ago.
- Chicken broth
- Black beans
- Fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- Chopped green chilies
- Chili powder
- Ground cumin
- Ground coriander
- Crushed red pepper
- Garlic, minced
- Reduced-fat sour cream
- Fresh cilantro
Check out all of our crockpot meals with chicken.
Great Crockpot Recipes
Check out our favorite Crockpot Soup and stew Recipes.
Don't miss these great sides for chili! The perfect way to make a full meal.
Crock Pot Spicy Chicken Chili Recipe
- 1 ½ lbs Chicken
- 32 oz Chicken Broth
- 30 oz Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 14.5 oz Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 4.5 oz chopped green chilies
- 3 cups Onion chopped
- 2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Red Pepper chili flakes
- 6 cloves Garlic minced
- ⅓ cup Sour Cream
- ¾ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Combine chicken, broth, tomatoes, chilies, onion, chili powder, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and garlic in crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
- Top with sour cream and cilantro
Recipe originally shared on May 11, 2015. Updated December 2020