Easy Crock Pot Hot and Spicy Chili Recipe your family will love! Perfect for a cold winters night! So filling and so easy to make! The slow cooker does all the work for you. Filled with bacon, ground beef, and more! One of the best crockpot recipes you can make!
Crock Pot Bacon & Beef Spicy Chili Recipe
If you love Crock Pot Chili recipes make sure and check out our full list of Best Slow Cooker Crock Pot Chili Recipes! We have a ton of recipes to check out and enjoy!
There is nothing better than coming home to a hot bowl of chili cooking in the crockpot. It is the easiest meal that everyone loves.
You can easily change the spice level in this bacon and beef chili! If you want it a little less spicy just lower the number of jalapeno peppers and chili powder you use.
Crock Pot Hot and Spicy Bacon Beef Chili Recipe
- Ground beef
- Chili powder
- Ground cumin
- Brown sugar
- Medium heat chili beans
- Tomato paste
- Medium salsa
- Pickled jalapeno peppers
- Salt and pepper
- French fried onions
- Shredded cheddar cheese
Great Chili Recipes
Crock Pot Spicy Bacon and Beef Chili Recipe
- ¾ cup french fried onion rings
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp, transfer to paper towel lined plate
- Add beef and onion to the fat in the skillet, increase heat to medium-high, brown beef, drain off fat
- Transfer beef mixture to crock pot, add in chili powder, cumin, brown sugar, beans, tomato paste, salsa, and jalapenos. Season to taste with salt and pepper, add in crumbled bacon.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours
- Garnish with onion rings and cheese
Recipe originally shared on January 3, 2017. Updated October 2020.