Yeah, summer! It is officially here and it is time to celebrate summer fun! I love making fresh ice cream all summer long. There is just something so delicious about fresh ice cream that you make yourself. Plus this no-churn variety is super easy to make and you don't have to haul out the ice cream maker. Today we are sharing a delicious, yes please I need to have it in my life No Churn Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Recipe you all are going to thank me for!
No Churn Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Recipe
Because honestly how can you go wrong when there is chocolate chip cookie dough bites in ice cream....it is just too good!
- Heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Mini chocolate chips
- Vanilla extract
- Brown sugar
Great Chocolate Chip Recipes
No Churn Chocolate Chip Cookie dough Ice Cream Recipe
- In a medium size bowl add in 1 C flour, vanilla extract, sugar, brown sugar, salt, and softened butter. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add in milk and stir until mixed in.
- Add in remaining flour and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Lastly, add in ½ C chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 min or until dough is easy to roll into balls.
- Once dough is chilled enough roll as many cookie dough balls as desired. The balls can be tiny like in most ice cream or you can make them a little bigger
- Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper and place cookie dough balls onto the paper and freeze for an hour.
- Once that hour has passed start on ice cream mixture.
- In a different large bowl add in 2 C cold whipping cream and whip until stiff peaks form. Set aside and in a separate medium size bowl add in sweetened condensed milk and ⅓ C sugar.
- Add in condensed milk mixture to stiff whipped cream while whipping constantly.
- Fold in the cookie dough and remaining chocolate chips and pour mixture into a loaf pan.
- Freeze for 6+ hours.
- Parchment Paper
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer
Recipe originally shared on June 26, 2015. Updated December 2020