I am pretty much hooked on anything Salted Caramel. I am not sure how I had gone so long without enjoying the amazing flavors of salted caramel but now I have dived headfirst into my love of Salted Caramel. From cupcakes to ice cream I am all about the salted caramel trend that is happening right now. I mean hello yum! Seriously so dang good! Today we are sharing a fun new spin on the salted caramel trend with these oh so delicious, yes may I have 3 more Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treat Recipe! YUM!
Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treat
Crunchy, salty, chocolaty goodness that you can make at home! Don't worry I understand if you need to set a few to the side in your own secret salted caramel stash. I may have done the same thing 🙂
Do you love Salted Caramel? Check out these great Salted Caramel Recipes!
Salted Caramel Football Krispies
- Mini marshmallows
- Rice Krispies
- Dark chocolate chips
- Caramel squares
- Coarse salt
Great Dessert Recipes
Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream Cake
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treat Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 4 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 10 Ounce Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ bag Caramel Squares
- Coarse Sea Salt
- In large pan melt 3 tablespoons of butter, then add marshmallows
- Stir constantly until marshmallows are completely melted
- Take off heat and stir in Rice Krispies
- Line a 9X13 pan with parchment paper or spray well
- Press Rice Krispie mix into pan and allow to cool (30 mins to an hour)
- For Topping:
- Melt chocolate and 1 tablespoon of butter in bowl in microwave
- Pour onto Rice Krispie mix and immediately sprinkle with coarse salt
- Let harden
- Melt caramels in microwave
- Drizzle over the chocolate
- Let harden before cutting into pieces
- YIELDS approximately 15 pieces
Recipe originally shared on April 1, 2015. Updated January 2021.
Oh my gosh! You had me at caramel. I definitely need to make this.
Ooh, I love sweet and salty. These look great and perfect for an entertaining dessert
This sounds pretty good, but personally I love anything with caramels! It also sounds pretty easy to make.
Mama to 5 BLessings
I would sencond the yumo! Caramel is my favorite, I so need to make this! I could eat that whole tray!
Oh good gravy, now that is a rice krispies treat! Do you have any left??
Oh my word this looks so decadent! My husband loves all things salted caramel and rice krispie treats are his favorite so I'll have to make this 🙂