This Salted Caramel Popcorn recipe is beyond delish! Seriously make sure you have someone else home with you because it is way to easy to eat the entire bowl of popcorn in one sitting. Or so I have heard but you know just in case be prepared it is that good!
Salted Caramel Popcorn
I have a new love in my life. Ok, it is not really new but it is definitely a strong love.....salted caramel!
Oh my! I am hooked. Pour it on popcorn, ice cream, fudge, really anything I can think of I am adding salted caramel too.
This Salted Caramel Popcorn is super easy to make and the perfect upgrade for movie nights at home.
Though I have to admit some days I just make it for a snack.
- Uncooked popcorn kernels
- Brown sugar
- Light Karo corn syrup
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Sea salt
Great Popcorn Recipes
Check out this black and white popcorn recipe that looks absolutely delicious! The perfect combination of white and dark chocolate. hello yum!
Salted Caramel Popcorn Recipe
- Pop popcorn and divide among two bowl
- On medium heat, combine brown sugar, butter and karo, stir together. Allow to come to a boil
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and salt
- Soft boil for 3-4 minutes until the mixture reaches softball stage. Be careful not to burn mixture
- Pour over popcorn and use a wooden spoon to coat popcorn.
Recipe originally posted on September 6, 2015. Updated September 2020.