Easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch Slow Cooker Crock Pot Banana Oatmeal Recipe! The entire family will love this recipe! I love that I can set up the slow cooker and come back a few hours and our meal is ready for us. This works great on weekends when I want to lounge in the morning and then enjoy a leisurely meal mid-day. Plus how can you go wrong with steel-cut oats and bananas combined together! Hello yum!
Crock-Pot Banana Oatmeal Recipe
I have been on a serious brunch kick lately. Every weekend I am trying to take time to relax and recharge by not stressing about getting things done early in the day. I start most days around 5 am so being able to lounge on the weekends is blissful! John and I have been visiting a ton of new Spokane Restaurants exploring to find the best brunch options. We have been really impressed with all of the great meals we have found.
Have you tried any of our other Crock Pot Oatmeal Recipes? I would love to hear which one was your favorite.
I just love using the slow cooker to make breakfast easy!
How good does this Banana Oatmeal look! Hello yum!
Ingredients needed for Banana Oatmeal
- Steel-cut oats
- Bananas, ripe or overripe
- Heavy whipping cream
- Whole milk
- Brown sugar
Great Breakfast Recipes
If you are looking for slow cooker breakfast recipes also check out these great recipes!
Don't miss all of our vegetarian crockpot recipes.
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Banana Oatmeal Recipe
- Line a slow cooker with parchment paper
- Place the steel cut oats in the slow cooker bowl
- Mix the liquids together in a separate bowl and add to the oats
- Mash the bananas in a separate bowl until smooth and add to the oat mixture
- Cook on low for 4 – 5 hours, or on high for 2 – 3, depending on the texture you prefer (longer for softer oats).
Recipe originally shared on June 20, 2018. Updated January 2021