This Crock Pot Greek Frittata Recipe is filled with our favorite Greek ingredients. So easy to make and tastes absolutely amazing!
Greek Egg Frittata Recipe
One of our favorite places to visit is Greece. There is just something wonderful about this country that is truly amazing.
From the food to the people we have fallen in love with Greece.
How to make Crock Pot Greek Frittata! Eggs, sun-dried tomatoes, and more make this breakfast recipe beyond delicious!
- Artichoke Hearts
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Kalamata Olives
- Feta cheese
Great Breakfast Recipes
Crockpot Greek Egg Frittata Recipe
- ⅓ cup Artichoke Hearts
- ¼ cup Sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup Kalamata Olives
- ½ cup Prosciutto
- 10 Eggs
- ⅔ cup feta cheese
- Coat the crockpot with nonstick spray
- Whisk together eggs until combined
- Stir in the prosciutto, feta, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and kalamata olives, pour into crock pot
- Cover and cook on high for 60-70 minutes
- Uncover and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe originally shared on February 2, 2017. Updated November 2020.