Today we are sharing Apricot Coconut Cookies! These are the perfect combination of fruity flavors combined into a seriously good cookie. I gave these to John's Grandmother and she loved them.
Day 11 already of our 25 days of holiday cookies and treats!
Can you tell I have been on a coconut kick lately? I just realized we have already had 4 other cookies with coconut in them over the past 11 days of holiday cookies. I really hope y'all like coconut as much as I do.
If you are not a coconut fan like our Hawaiian neighbor, which seems wrong on so many levels, Don't worry we will have some non-coconut cookies this week too! 🙂
Are you diving headfirst into holiday baking or putting it off for a few more weeks?
Before I forget the glaze that is on these cookies is pure bliss. Oh my goodness! I am going to admit here and now that I just might have licked the spoon and went back for a second sample of the glaze. Hello Yum!
Apricot Cookies Ingredients
- Confectioner sugar
- Apricot preserves
Make sure to check back each morning for a new holiday cookie and treat recipe!
We hope you love this Apricot Cookies recipe as much as we do!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Cut in butter and cream cheese until coarse crumbs
- Add in coconut and preserves, mix well
- Drop by spoonful onto a baking sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, cool on wire rack
- Combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl until well combined
Recipe originally shared on December 9, 2013. Updated September 2020