Is anyone else ready for Fall? I don't know what has gotten into me this year but I am so ready for apples, pumpkin and all things Fall. It may be all of the crazy fires in the area that are making me wish for rain. I know that in a couple of months I will be begging for sunshine and dreaming of summer.
One of the key signs of Fall is the kick-off of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes! Today we are sharing a Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Recipe. It is still warm out so this is the perfect combination of pumpkin to kick off fall and frappuccino to cool us off. The best of both worlds.
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
Did you know we have a ton of Pumpkin Recipes on the blog? We even created this full page of all of our pumpkin recipes to make it easier for you to find them.
Some of our favorite pumpkin recipes include
Pin this recipe so you can easily find it each time you want to make it!
Ingredients needed to make a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
This recipe makes about 2 medium size drinks
- low-fat milk
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Strong coffee for Coffee based drink
- Canned pumpkin
- Simple syrup - or to taste* (recipe below)
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Crushed ice
- Redi Whip
- Pumpkin pie spice for garnish
Simple Syrup Recipe:
In a medium saucepan combine ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of water. Heat on medium until sugar is dissolved.
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Follow Tammilee Tips's board Tammilee Tips Recipes on Pinterest.
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Recipe
- Pour the first 6 ingredients into a blender. Mix on medium until thoroughly combined.
- Add ice and blend until the frappuccino is smooth and without chunks of ice.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Simple Syrup Directions:
- In a medium saucepan combine ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of water.
- Heat on medium until sugar is dissolved.
Recipe originally shared on August 28, 2015, updated on August 25, 2020.