Are you like me and get up in the morning and want to eat a good breakfast but also don’t want to take the time to make a good breakfast. I always want something great in the morning but end up eating cereal or a muffin because I can’t find the motivation to actually cook. Enter in this crock pot peaches and cream oatmeal recipe! You can set it up before you go to bed and wake up to a delicious breakfast!
So easy to make and it tastes amazing. Perfect for those days you want to eat a great breakfast but also want to push your snooze button 5 or 10 times. No judgment here! I am a big fan of the snooze button. I feel like it was created for a reason along with my comfy pillows.
We love these overnight oatmeal recipes so much that I created an entire page of them for you! Check out our Crock Pot Oatmeal Recipes and see which other varieties you want to make soon!
Crock Pot Apple Oatmeal is a family favorite along with today’s Peaches and Cream Oatmeal recipe.
Crock Pot Peaches and Cream Oatmeal Recipe
1 C Steel cut oats
2 C Peaches (canned, drain, but reserve liquid)
2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
3 C Milk
½ C Cream
½ C Reserved peach juice (if not a half cup, then make up the rest of the measurement with milk)
2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Vanilla
1. Spray or line the inside of the slow cooker bowl
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well
3. Pour into the slow cooker and stir to distribute the oats over the bottom of the bowl evenly
4. Cook on low for 4 – 5 hours or high for 2 – 2.5 hours.
5. Serve with extra peaches and a drizzle of cream.
*Note: This recipe freezes very well so if you want to portion out individual servings, they reheat in the microwave very well.
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes
- 1 C Steel cut oats
- 2 C Peaches canned, drain, but reserve liquid
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 3 C Milk
- ½ C Cream
- ½ C Reserved peach juice if not a half cup, then make up the rest of the measurement with milk
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
This recipe freezes very well so if you want to portion out individual servings, they reheat in the microwave very well.