I am really excited to share with you this recipe for Crock Pot Southwest Chicken Dinner.
I love cooking in the Crock Pot. It makes dinner so easy and quick to prepare. John loves anything spicy and southwest flavored. I knew instantly what I wanted to do with the chicken. I love how bright and vibrant all of the vegetables are in this recipe.
Crock Pot Southwest Chicken Dinner
Tyson Individually Frozen Southwest Pepper Trio Chicken
2 cans of Ro-Tel, Drained
1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can of mexi-corn
1. Rinse and drain black beans
2. Drain Rotel
3. Add Black Beans, Rotel and Mexi-Corn to the bottom of your crock pot
Stir ingredients together so they are well combined
The chicken will be flaky and taste great over the vegetables. I served the mixture over a bed of Spanish rice.
As I went to take a picture of the Tyson Southwest Pepper Trio Chicken in the crock pot I realized that John could not wait for me to take a picture and had to try a chunk of the chicken. He said coming home to the amazing smells of the chicken cooking was making him starving.
- Tyson Individually frozen Southwest Pepper Trio Chicken
- 2 cans of Ro-Tel, Drained
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of mexi-corn
- Rinse and drain black beans
- Drain Rotel
- Add Black Beans, Rotel and Mexi-Corn to the bottom of your crock pot
- Stir ingredients together so they are well combined
- Place Tyson Southwest Pepper Trio on top of the ingredients.
- Cook for 6 hours on low
- Serve and enjoy