I have to send a huge thank you to Albertsons for sponsoring today’s recipe post.
Right now Albertsons is offering a $5 off $25 coupon you can print from home! I used this coupon to stock up on meat this week.
Albertsons is having great meat sales. I found the round steak I needed for this Crock Pot Garlic Beef Stroganoff on sale buy 1 get 1 free!
Make sure to print this great coupon while it is available!
Albertsons has a ton of great sales this week! They have also started their Monopoly game which is a ton of fun.
This Crock Pot Garlic Beef Stroganoff is an updated version of our really popular Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
I added in a few ingredients and changed a few things up for this recipe. You still have the great taste of our classic Beef Stroganoff with the addition of more mushroom and garlic. Because everything is better with a bit of garlic.
Crock Pot Garlic Beef Stroganoff
1 cup boiling water
2 beef bullion cubes
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
1 large onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1-1/2 to 2 pounds beef top round steak, cut into thin strips
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
Hot cooked noodles
1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, dissolve bouillon in water. Add the soup, mushrooms, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. In a skillet, brown beef in oil.
2. Transfer to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until the meat is tender. Stir in cream cheese until smooth.
Serve with noodles.
Top 10 Crock Pot Recipes
6. Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can 10-3/4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 jars 4-1/2 ounces each sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds beef top round steak cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- Hot cooked noodles
In the Crock Pot dissolve bouillon in water. Add the soup, mushrooms, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
In a skillet, brown beef in oil. Transfer to the Crock Pot.
Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until the meat is tender.
Stir in cream cheese until smooth.
Serve with noodles.