I have to send a huge thank you to Albertsons for sponsoring today’s recipe post.
Right now Albertsons is offering a $5 off $25 coupon you can print from home! I used this coupon to stock up on meat this week.
Albertsons is having great meat sales. I found the round steak I needed for this Crock Pot Garlic Beef Stroganoff on sale buy 1 get 1 free!
Make sure to print this great coupon while it is available!
Albertsons has a ton of great sales this week! They have also started their Monopoly game which is a ton of fun.
This Crock Pot Garlic Beef Stroganoff is an updated version of our really popular Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
I added in a few ingredients and changed a few things up for this recipe. You still have the great taste of our classic Beef Stroganoff with the addition of more mushroom and garlic. Because everything is better with a bit of garlic.
Crock Pot Garlic Beef Stroganoff
1 cup boiling water
2 beef bullion cubes
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
1 large onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1-1/2 to 2 pounds beef top round steak, cut into thin strips
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
Hot cooked noodles
1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, dissolve bouillon in water. Add the soup, mushrooms, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. In a skillet, brown beef in oil.
2. Transfer to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until the meat is tender. Stir in cream cheese until smooth.
Serve with noodles.
Top 10 Crock Pot Recipes
6. Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
Crock Pot Garlic Beef StroganoffPrint Rate
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can 10-3/4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 jars 4-1/2 ounces each sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds beef top round steak cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- Hot cooked noodles
- In the Crock Pot dissolve bouillon in water. Add the soup, mushrooms, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
- In a skillet, brown beef in oil. Transfer to the Crock Pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until the meat is tender.
- Stir in cream cheese until smooth.
- Serve with noodles.