This super easy crockpot pumpkin dump cake recipe is absolutely delicious! The slow cooker does all the work and you have a great fall dessert to serve! We are finishing off a month of Pumpkin recipes this week. I can't believe it has already been a month. I also can't believe next week is September already.
Crockpot Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipe
I am pretty sure we just celebrated Easter and the Fourth of July. 2018 is a year that is flying by and now it is time to start thinking about the holidays. Are you ready to dive into Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas? EEK!
OK! Don't worry for today we will just savor all things pumpkin and not think of the upcoming holidays or the craziness that could start soon. Breathe in the pumpkin spice and savor all things Fall!
Ingredients to make a Pumpkin Dump Cake in the Crockpot
- Yellow cake mix
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Vanilla pudding
- Cream (heavy whipping or table cream)
Crockpot - We suggest using a crockpot that has a digital timer that automatically switches the slow cooker to warm after a set amount of time.
Great Pumpkin Recipes
Just in case you missed them here are the other amazing pumpkin recipes
You can combine the Crock Pot pumpkin liqueur with the Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte to make a boozy latte! Just a suggestion 🙂
Crock Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipe
- In a bowl, mix the cake mix, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla pudding dry mix together.
- Add the butter, milk and cream. Stir just enough to wet all ingredients
- Pour into a parchment lined slow cooker bowl
- Cover and cook on high for 2 to 2.5 hours, low for 4-5
- Serve with drizzled maple syrup and chopped walnuts
Recipe originally shared on September 4, 2016. Updated January 2021