This super easy crock pot pumpkin dump cake recipe is absolutely delicious! The slow cooker does all the work and you have a great fall dessert to serve! We are finishing off a month of Pumpkin recipes this week. I can’t believe it has already been a month. I also can’t believe next week is October already.
I am pretty sure we just celebrated Easter and the Fourth of July. 2016 is a year that is flying by and now it is time to start thinking about the holidays. Are you ready to dive into Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas? EEK!
OK! Don’t worry for today we will just savor all things pumpkin and not think of the upcoming holidays or the craziness that could start soon. Breathe in the pumpkin spice and savor all things Fall!
Just in case you missed them here are the other amazing pumpkin recipes we shared this month
You can combine the Crock Pot pumpkin liqueur with the Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte to make a boozy latte! Just a suggestion 🙂
Crock Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipe
1 Yellow cake mix
1 can Pumpkin puree (15oz)
2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
1 box Vanilla pudding
1 C Milk
½ C Cream (heavy whipping or table cream)
½ C Butter, melted
1. In a bowl, mix the cake mix, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla pudding dry mix together.
2. Add the butter, milk and cream. Stir just enough to wet all ingredients
3. Pour into a parchment lined slow cooker bowl
4. Cover and cook on high for 2 to 2.5 hours, low for 4-5
5. Serve with drizzled maple syrup and chopped walnuts
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart
for all of our crock pot recipes