I am really excited to share with you this recipe for Crock Pot Southwest Chicken Dinner.
I love cooking in the Crock Pot. It makes dinner so easy and quick to prepare. John loves anything spicy and southwest flavored. I knew instantly what I wanted to do with the chicken. I love how bright and vibrant all of the vegetables are in this recipe.
Crock Pot Southwest Chicken Dinner
2 cans of Ro-Tel, Drained
1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can of mexi-corn
1. Rinse and drain black beans
2. Drain Rotel
The chicken will be flaky and taste great over the vegetables. I served the mixture over a bed of Spanish rice.
As I went to take a picture of the Tyson Southwest Pepper Trio Chicken in the crockpot I realized that John could not wait for me to take a picture and had to try a chunk of the chicken. He said coming home to the amazing smells of the chicken cooking was making him starving.
Top 10 Crock Pot Recipes
6. Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
Crock Pot Southwest Chicken Dinner Recipe
- Tyson Individually frozen Southwest Pepper Trio Chicken
- 2 cans of Ro-Tel Drained
- 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can of mexi-corn
- Rinse and drain black beans
- Drain Rotel
- Add Black Beans, Rotel and Mexi-Corn to the bottom of your crock pot
- Stir ingredients together so they are well combined
- Place Tyson Southwest Pepper Trio on top of the ingredients.
- Cook for 6 hours on low
- Serve and enjoy