I can't believe we are only a week or so away from Halloween! How is that even possible. I am pretty sure it was just the Fourth of July.
If you are like me and tend to put off making treats until the last minute, these super fun Bat Nutter Butter Cookie Treats are perfect!
They don't take long to make and they are just so dang cute! Pair these with the Frankenstein Treats we shared a few weeks ago and you will have a super cute Halloween treat spread! Or you could make up these super cute Nutter Butter Ghosts!
Super fun Bat Nutter Butter Cookie Treats for Halloween!
Ingredients & Supplies
Dark brown candy melts (You can order them from Amazon here)
Nutter Butter cookies
Candy Eyes (You can order them from Amazon here)
Miniature Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
White Decorating Gel (You can order from Amazon here)
- Melt the brown candy melts according to package instructions.
- Prepare your area by placing a sheet of parchment paper on your counter. Parchment paper is vital as it makes sure the cookies won’t stick!
- Unwrap the Reese's Cups. Using the decorating gel, place a dot on the back of the candy eyes.
- Attach two candy eyes to the Reese’s Cup. Set aside.
- Dip the cookies into the brown candy melts and evenly coat.
- Lay the covered Nutter Butter cookie on the parchment paper.
- Working quickly, place the Reese’s Cup on the middle of the cookie before the candy hardens.
- Add a smile using the decorating gel.
- Let sit and the candy to harden.