Oh MY! That is how I would describe these Crock Pot 7 Layer Bars!
Seriously amazing! The perfect combination of chocolate, butterscotch, coconut, pecans and more!
I am so excited I finally found a loaf pan that will fit in my crock pot. I have been trying for months to find one that fits and randomly cleaning out a cabinet I found a loaf pan stuck in the far back of a cabinet.
Now I can share some amazing bread and layered bar recipes from the crock pot. I am going to fully admit to doing a little dance in the kitchen in excitement.
John told me after trying these that he wasn’t sure I could top them. I am taking that as a challenge to see what else can be made!
Any suggestions on what else I should make in the crock pot with the loaf pan? Do you have any recipes you love?
Crock Pot 7 Layer Bars
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1/2 cup coconut
1/2 cup pecan pieces
1/2 cup Sweetened condensed milk
1. Layer ingredients in order in a baking pan/bread loaf pan that fits inside your crock pot, DO NOT STIR
2. Place baking dish in pan, if your dish touches the bottom of your crock pot form a aluminum foil ring under it or place a trivet to keep it from touching the bottom
3. Cook on high for 2-3 hours, make sure to check at 2 hours so they don’t get burned
4. Let rest for 5 minutes before unmolding
Check out our Top 10 Crock Pot Recipes!
6. Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup Sweetened condensed milk
Layer ingredients in order in a baking pan/bread loaf pan that fits inside your crock pot, DO NOT STIR
Cook on high for 2-3 hours, make sure to check at 2 hours so they don’t get burned
Let rest for 5 minutes before unmolding