I realized something this month and I couldn't believe it. I have not shared very many crockpot pork recipes! I am not sure why but I have been lacking in these recipes. Don't worry though I am on a mission to share more of them! Today we are starting with this delicious Crock Pot Creamy Rosemary Pork Chops Recipe that is perfect over biscuits!
CrockPot Creamy Rosemary Pork Chops
This is true comfort food! As we creep closer and closer to Fall and sweater weather I keep thinking about comfort foods. Be ready there are slow cooker soups and more comfort food recipes coming your way over the next few weeks! Plus a ton of football party appetizers! So many great recipes coming up I can't wait to share them with you.
I know it is only July and crazy hot right now but for some reason I am already thinking about comfort food and football games. Don't worry we are soaking in all the summer fun we can but I want to make sure to have a ton of new recipes to share soon!
I love that you can use your crockpot year-round to make amazing family dinners. In the summer I love that I don't have to heat up the house with the oven and in the winter I love that I walk into the house and there is a hot dinner ready to go.
Have you seen these great family crockpot dinners?
- Pork loin chops
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Chicken broth
- Rosemary, dried
- Mushrooms, stems and pieces
- Prepared biscuits (store-bought or homemade)
As desired: Seasoned salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and additional rosemary
Great Crockpot Dinner Recipes
Crock Pot Creamy Rosemary Pork Recipe
- Season pork loin chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and rosemary
- Cut pork into 1” chunks. Over high heat, quickly sear the pork pieces in a frying pan to add some color to the outside of the pieces.
- Add pork to the slow cooker bowl along with the onions. In a separate bowl, add the soup and chicken broth together. Whisk together until no longer lumpy.
- Add the soup mixture to the slow cooker, and add the 1 tablespoon of rosemary and can of mushrooms.
- Cook on high for 3 – 4 hours or low for approximately 6 hours.
- Cut the prepared biscuits in half
- Spoon the creamy pork over the biscuit pieces, top with extra gravy if desired, and serve.
Recipe originally shared on August 7, 2016. Updated January 2021