I realized something this month and I couldn’t believe it. I have not shared very many crock pot pork recipes! I am not sure why but I have been lacking in these recipes. Don’t worry though I am on a mission to share more of them! Today we are starting with this delicous Crock Pot Creamy Rosemary Pork Recipe that is perfect over biscuits!
This is true comfort food! As we creep closer and closer to Fall and sweater weather I keep thinking about comfort foods. Be ready there are slow cooker soups and more comfort food recipes coming your way over the next few weeks! Plus a ton of football party appetizers! So many great recipes coming up I can’t wait to share them with you.
Crock Pot Creamy Rosemary Pork Recipe
5 pork loin chops
½ onion, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
¼ cup chicken broth
2tsp rosemary, dried
As desired: Seasoned salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and additional rosemary
1 can mushrooms, stems and pieces
Prepared biscuits (store bought or homemade)
1. Season pork loin chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and rosemary
2. Cut pork into 1” chunks. Over high heat, quickly sear the pork pieces in a frying pan to add some color to the outside of the pieces.
3. Add pork to the slow cooker bowl along with the onions. In a separate bowl, add the soup and chicken broth together. Whisk together until no longer lumpy.
4. Add the soup mixture to the slow cooker, and add the 1 tablespoon of rosemary and can of mushrooms.
5. Cook on high for 3 – 4 hours or low for approximately 6 hours.
6. Cut the prepared biscuits in half
7. Spoon the creamy pork over the biscuit pieces, top with extra gravy if desired, and serve.
We use either the Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, 6-Quart or Crock-Pot 5-Quart Slow Cooker for all of our crock pot recipes