Today we are sharing a delicious Crock Pot Buffalo Sloppy Joes Recipe! The perfect slow cooker dinner recipe that tastes amazing
Crock Pot Buffalo Sloppy Joes
I have to admit when I took this picture I put way to much sauce on top of the sloppy joes. The funny thing is when I went back to make another sandwich for a photo my parents and John had already dived into the crockpot and started dishing up dinner.
I figured you all would understand that I got a bit sauce happy for the photo. You can go heavy or light with the sauce it is all up to you. This is definitely a sloppy joe recipe to have a few extra napkins at the table with you. It is saucy and so good!
Buffalo Sloppy Joes Ingredients
- Ground beef
- Dry minced garlic
- Chili powder
- Tomato sauce
- Tomato paste
- Buffalo wing sauce
- Cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Green onion
- Sour cream
- Ranch dressing
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Buffalo wing sauce
Spoon sloppy joe meat mixture on the bottom of a toasted bun, top with sauce, and enjoy!
I use a Hamburger Mix and Chop to make it easy to break up the ground beef while it is cooking.
A Spider Strainer makes it really easy to remove the ground beef and let the grease drip before adding it to the slow cooker.
Great Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes
Do you love recipes? Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes.
Check out all of our favorite side dishes for Sloppy Joes!
Crock Pot Buffalo Sloppy Joe Recipe
- 3 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 8 oz Tomato Sauce
- 6 oz tomato paste
- ⅔ cup Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Celery finely chopped
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ⅓ cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Buffalo Hot Sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat, breaking up beef until browned
- Transfer beef mixture to crock pot, stir in garlic, chili powder, tomato sauce, tomato paste, wing sauce and vinegar, season to taste with salt and pepper
- Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours, or high for 2.5 to 3.5 hours
- In a small bowl combine celery, green onion, sour cream, ranch dressing, blue cheese and wing sauce
- Spoon sloppy joe meat mixture on the bottom of a toasted bun, top with sauce and enjoy!
Crock Pot Buffalo Sloppy Joes Recipe originally shared on October 28, 2015. Updated October 2020
I love everything buffalo style. This crock pot buffalo sounds amazing!
YUM! I am going to have to try to spice things up next time we have sloppy joes. I bet these are so good with Buffalo Sauce.
Yum! What a great idea! We haven't had Sloppy Joes in awhile and I think my kids would love this recipe. Thanks for the mealtime inspiration!
Oh yum this is absolutely mouthwatering!
I should know better than to look at food posts before lunch. Now my stomach is growling!
I have not had sloppy Joes in years, not since I was a kid. This recipe sounds much better than the kind that I last had!