Today we are sharing a delicious Crock Pot Buffalo Sloppy Joes Recipe! The perfect slow cooker dinner recipe that tastes amazing
Crock Pot Buffalo Sloppy Joes
I have to admit when I took this picture I put way to much sauce on top of the sloppy joes. The funny thing is when I went back to make another sandwich for a photo my parents and John had already dived into the crockpot and started dishing up dinner.
I figured you all would understand that I got a bit sauce happy for the photo. You can go heavy or light with the sauce it is all up to you. This is definitely a sloppy joe recipe to have a few extra napkins at the table with you. It is saucy and so good!
Buffalo Sloppy Joes Ingredients
- Ground beef
- Dry minced garlic
- Chili powder
- Tomato sauce
- Tomato paste
- Buffalo wing sauce
- Cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Green onion
- Sour cream
- Ranch dressing
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Buffalo wing sauce
Spoon sloppy joe meat mixture on the bottom of a toasted bun, top with sauce, and enjoy!
I use a Hamburger Mix and Chop to make it easy to break up the ground beef while it is cooking.
A Spider Strainer makes it really easy to remove the ground beef and let the grease drip before adding it to the slow cooker.
Great Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes
Crock Pot Buffalo Sloppy Joe Recipe
- 2 stalks celery finely chopped
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp buffalo wing sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat, breaking up beef until browned
- Transfer beef mixture to crock pot, stir in garlic, chili powder, tomato sauce, tomato paste, wing sauce and vinegar, season to taste with salt and pepper
- Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours, or high for 2.5 to 3.5 hours
- In a small bowl combine celery, green onion, sour cream, ranch dressing, blue cheese and wing sauce
- Spoon sloppy joe meat mixture on the bottom of a toasted bun, top with sauce and enjoy!
Crock Pot Buffalo Sloppy Joes Recipe originally shared on October 28, 2015. Updated October 2020